MERLIN Continuous Improvement (CI) Fast-Track
Realize data-driven manufacturing benefits faster
In 2017 MEMEX launched MERLIN Continuous Improvement (CI) Fast-track Services, a nine-step roadmap to faster productivity improvement.
This highly structured services methodology promises MERLIN implementations in 60 days or less versus six or more months by internal teams distracted by other priorities, or who can get buried in data, then revert back to their previous comfort zone.
Think of it as “MERLIN U”, a paint-by-numbers roadmap to success. The only decision you have to make when considering this services option is whether a stronger balance sheet delivered faster is within the best interests of your company.
MERLIN CI Fast-Track Services contain a comprehensive implementation process that enables organizations to successfully embrace CI culture.
Complete with integrated templates, reporting methodology and problem solving tools, MERLIN CI Fast-track Services ensure the swift implementation of data-driven manufacturing in weeks, ROI in MERLIN investments in a few months, and ongoing CI efficiencies and related factory-floor profitability for years to come.
Developed for MEMEX by CI guru Nigel Southway, author of Cycle Time Management – The Fast Track to Productivity, MERLIN CI Fast-Track Services nine-step implementation process:
- Establishes the CI environment
- Complements and integrate with existing CI initiatives
- Equips the factory floor team with MERLIN CI Templates to structure the data codes for recording downtime/defects/activities
- Provides interactive training aids and CI coaching
- Supports Real-Time interactive head-up displays to focus CI efforts
- Supplies a ready to use database of CI reports
- Builds CI team building & problem solving templates
- Institutes a CI project management methodology
- Leaves the team ready and able to provide ongoing management level progress reporting
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes the power of MERLIN software to focus on CI efforts
- Integrated nine-step implementation process to establish the CI environment
- Integrates with existing CI initiatives
- Templates to structure the data codes for recording downtime/defects/activities
- Interactive training aids and CI coaching support
- Real-Time interactive head-up displays to focus CI efforts
- Ready to use database of CI reports
- CI team building & problem solving templates
- CI project management methodology
- Ongoing management level progress reporting
- Builds a CI Evolution plan for each work-cell
- Integrates all work-cell operating issues
- Engages CI at the operator level
- Automates CI information gathering effort
- Empowers supervision to lead improvements
- Enhances cross functional problem solving
- Assists ERP capacity planning accuracy
- Provides a Real-Time CI operating culture to drive improvements and savings
- Improves efficiency by 10% – 50 %
Talk to a MEMEX representative
Watch a live MERLIN demo
Find a dealer or buy direct
Download feature sheet